Si vous partagez nos valeurs – clairvoyance, intégrité, responsabilité, passion , ouverture - si vous êtes talentueux et prêt à vous surpasser, alors n’hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Batimex Ltd, established provider of high quality products to the building materials and finishes sectors, is looking for a talented individual to join its dedicated team in the position of Showroom Supervisor:
· Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction in showroom.
· Follow up and engage with customer closely during and after visit using appropriate media interfaces to maximize chances of closing sale.
· Communicate effectively on delivery information, aftersales service and products.
· Motivate the sales team to meet individual and showroom sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
· Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
· Attend to customer complaints professionally and in a timely manner
· Ensure abidance to sales processes in place including usage of POS for processing Discount-Quotations-Credit facilities-Returns-Reservation-payment.
· Responsible for showroom maintenance and mis a jour in terms of display on a continuous basis.
· Responsible for showroom stock and inventory.
· Ensure cashiering process is done smoothly either by delegation or by monitoring.
· Manage showroom staff including preparing roster and ensuring adequate resources for optimal business functioning.
· Reporting of sales and qualitative comments on sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A minimum of two years of related experience.
· Experience in managing a team of sales people.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application on email@example.com by quoting SS2/BAT/2021.
The deadline for submission of all applications is the 31st January 2021.