If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Screenage Limited is a system integrator that brings innovating technologies to hotels and corporate in Mauritius and the regions of the Indian Ocean. Our highly experienced personnel manages the entire Design, Build & Support cycle combined with proven project delivery methodology to deliver robust Switching, Firewalling, Wi-Fi, Interactive TV, Guest Engagement and Video Surveillance solutions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technician for our local and regional operations.
- Work with solution architect to design the cabling infrastructure for our solution portfolio
- Perform copper and fibre optic cabling works including cable laying, rack/data cabinet installation, patch panel installation, termination, splicing and testing
- Ensure cabling infrastructure deliverables are as per industry standards
- Install equipment for engineering team including but not limited to satellite dish, active network equipment, cameras
- Plan work and manage day-to-day deliverables of cabling team onsite
- Prepare and submit project status report to Project Management Office
- Conduct pre-sales
- Attend site meeting with client and other parties as per project exigencies
- Complete training and certifications as per the business requirements
- Other cognate duties
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience delivering cabling infrastructure projects
- Technical vendor certifications would be an advantage
- Understanding and interpretation of site maps
- Possess a proficiency level in CAD software
- Ability to understand, analyse and identify appropriate solution in complex problem-solving situations
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements to ensure a safety for the team and working area at all times
- Be action-oriented and results-driven
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Holder of a valid driving licence
- Flexibility in working odd hours
An attractive package as well as development opportunities will be offered to successful candidates.
If you feel you have the right profile, please submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ST/SCR/2021.
The deadline for submission of all applications is 25th January 2021.
Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interviews or not to make any appointment following this advertisement.