If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Batimex Ltd, established provider of high quality products to the building materials and finishes sectors, is looking for a talented individual to join its dedicated team in the position of Showroom Supervisor:
· Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction in showroom.
· Follow up and engage with customer closely during and after visit using appropriate media interfaces to maximize chances of closing sale.
· Communicate effectively on delivery information, aftersales service and products.
· Motivate the sales team to meet individual and showroom sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
· Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
· Attend to customer complaints professionally and in a timely manner
· Ensure abidance to sales processes in place including usage of POS for processing Discount-Quotations-Credit facilities-Returns-Reservation-payment.
· Responsible for showroom maintenance and mis a jour in terms of display on a continuous basis.
· Responsible for showroom stock and inventory.
· Ensure cashiering process is done smoothly either by delegation or by monitoring.
· Manage showroom staff including preparing roster and ensuring adequate resources for optimal business functioning.
· Reporting of sales and qualitative comments on sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A minimum of two years of related experience.
· Experience in managing a team of sales people.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application on email@example.com by quoting SS2/BAT/2021.
The deadline for submission of all applications is the 31st January 2021.