If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
MCV is looking to recruit an experienced, passionate and dynamic Marketing Manager to execute MCV’s brand strategy and ensure growth of the brand across different categories. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible to deliver on strategic objectives to grow revenue and market share.
The role will entail an in-depth mastery of Marketing and consumer-related analytics to drive key decisions regarding current and new products, campaigns, projects and initiatives.
- The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Develop and execute customer-led brand and marketing strategies across channels
- Manage the brand and corporate identity of the company to drive growth
- Define and drive the consumption and retention strategy of the portfolio
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Oversee all marketing, advertising and media plans to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Plan, manage and launch campaigns on all platforms, including digital and social media
- Head all marketing campaign strategies from end to end: manage the agency pitch process, create the campaign strategy, manage the creative direction and ensure execution and tracking
- Develop and implement products through appropriate research and studies in order to meet market expectations and differentiate from competition
- Interpret consumer-related data to drive decision-making and establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report on performance of all marketing campaigns and indicators, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Build and manage close relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive a high engagement culture by building capacity, developing skillset and providing leadership support to the Marketing team
- Holder of a degree in Marketing, Sales or any other related field, with a post-graduate degree will be considered as an added advantage
- Strong leader with at least 10 years’ experience in marketing or brand management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, and highly comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, and highly creative with an ability to think out of the box
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting MM/MCV/21 and by latest 18th April 2021.