If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK (SAC/CJ/21)
As an important member of the Corporate Accounting and Finance Team, the Senior Accounts Clerk will support the Department in meeting its objectives.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Accounts Clerk will include the following:
- Provide accounting support to the Finance Manager
- Assist and supervise the Accounts Clerk (s)
- Perform both accounting and administrative duties
- Prepare and file statutory returns and ensure statutory compliance
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of yearly budgets and forecast
- Understand and implement accounting internal controls
- Assist in the yearly external audit exercise, including preparation of the working schedules
- Perform Intercompany reconciliations with the group
- Process filing of financial statements in XBRL format
- Completed ACCA Level 2 and studying towards ACCA qualification
- Has 3 years’ experience in Accounting
- Is conversant with MS office
- Has good communication skills
- Has a positive outlook and can-do approach,
- Possesses problem solving attitude
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SAC/CJ/21. The deadline for submission of all applications is Sunday 17th October 2021.
Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interviews and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.