If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
1. Prepare a marketing plan and budget based on our strategy.
2. Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
3. Update and maintain website as well as user experience and ensure that back-end is functioning.
4. Responsible to maintain relationship with any online partner.
5. Plan and monitor company presence on social media including Facebook, Instagram as well as ensure that moderation of platforms is done properly.
6. Acquire new insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
7. Maintain partnership with media agencies to help promote and increase digital presence over social media as well as website.
8. Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails or any promotional catalogues for the business – whether digital or physical.
9. Be actively involved in SEO (search Engine).
The ideal candidate should have:
• A Degree in marketing or digital marketing or relevant field.
• Proven experience as digital marketing executive or similar role.
• Experience with the B2C social media, google adwords, emailing campaign and SEO.
• Good understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Perfect knowledge of the web analytic tools.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Excellent communication or interpersonal skills.
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application at email@example.com by quoting DMS/BAT/21 by latest 20th October 2021.