If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Screenage Limited is a system integrator that brings innovating technologies to hotels and corporate in Mauritius and the regions of the Indian Ocean. Our highly experienced personnel manages the entire Design, Build & Support cycle combined with proven project delivery methodology to deliver robust Networking, Wi-Fi, Interactive TV and Video Surveillance solutions.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer for our local and regional operations.
• Implement and support LAN, WLAN and security solutions
• Ensure client satisfaction through proactive issue detection using network monitoring tools
• Perform root cause analysis of recurring technical problems and identify solution to resolve issue
• Develop standard procedures and improve delivery methodology based on industry standards
• Collaborate with sales team to perform appropriate pre-sales
• Adhere to internal company processes and involvement in process improvement
• Holder of a B. Eng. Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering, BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience with proven track record deploying complex WLAN and LAN infrastructure
• Solid understanding of networking devices from different vendors including but not limited to Cisco, HP, Aruba technologies
• Knowledge on Firewall technologies will be an advantage
• Holder of a professional certification in ITIL Foundation, CCNA, and CCNP would represent an added definite advantage
• Ability to understand, analyse and identify appropriate solution in complex problem-solving situations
• Be action-oriented and results-driven
• Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Holder of a valid driving license
• Flexibility in working odd hours
An attractive package as well as development opportunities will be offered to successful candidates. If you feel you have the right profile, please submit your application at email@example.com, quoting NE/SN/2021.
The deadline for submission of all applications is 30th Nov 2021. Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interviews or not to make any appointment following this advertisement.