If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
The Sales Representative will provide efficient sales service to showroom customers and enhance the customer experience. He/She will have to deliver on sales targets and contribute to the overall sales activities of the business.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Ensure optimal customer service by providing efficient and timely assistance
- Review continually own sales target and performance
- Participate actively in the continuous improvement activities of the company
The ideal candidate should:
- hold at least an HSC
- have minimum one year’s experience in sales
- be flexible in terms of working odd hours
- be quality driven and have a customer-oriented approach
- be results-focused
- have excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application by quoting SR/BAT/2019 by latest 21st November 2019.