If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Currimjee Informatics Ltd is a leading service provider of Information Technology Solution to Corporate Business and is looking to recruit a Functional Consultant. The Functional Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and support of the ERP projects.
- Perform Software installations
- Capture and document customer requirements and provide best solution
- Design and Build Solution as per customer requirements and best practices
- Prepare end user training guides
- Perform QA on solution developed
- Deliver end user training on application
- Perform data migration and develop integrations to legacy system
- Assist users to conduct user acceptances testing
- Fix and correct issues identify during testing
- Provide support to customers
- Degree in IT or Finance/Business
- Experience in similar position
- Highly motivated and dynamic person eager to learn with a drive for quality and efficiency
- Excellent written and presentational skills, both in English and French
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative and within a team environment
If you feel you have the right profile, please submit your application at email@example.com, quoting FC/CINF/19.
The deadline for submission of all applications is 20 November 2019.