If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Currimjee Real Estate is looking to recruit a dynamic System Administrator to manage its Property and Facilities Management Software.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate software installation in conformity with the SLA.
- Oversee and ensure integrity of database generation and management.
- Adhere to the established governance framework for access protocol and management of user access.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to users.
- Coordinate and liaise with Software Service Providers for updates, customization, troubleshooting and other related issues.
- Provide training to current and new users.
- Generate management reports as required.
- Assist Finance Team in procurement, reporting and consolidation.
- Other cognate duties
The ideal candidate should:
- Diploma in IT / Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years in similar role.
- Experience in the real estate sector would be an advantage.
- Self-starter and team player.
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application together with your CV at email@example.com quoting SA/RE/2020.
The deadline for submission of all applications is the 31st January 2020.
Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interviews or not to make any appointment following this advertisement.