If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Currimjee Secretaries Limited
VACANCY for CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the General Manager / Manager / Assistant Company Secretaries in managing a portfolio of Companies.
- Assist in the organisation and administration of Shareholders Meetings, Board Meetings and Board Committee Meetings, including timely issue of Notices and Agenda.
- Assist in the preparation of Board & Committee Meeting packs and circulation to Directors and Committee Members.
- Assist in the circulation of Minutes of proceedings to Directors and / or Committee Members.
- Assist in the drafting of Board & Shareholders Resolutions and circulation to Directors & Shareholders for approval.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Reports for Public Interest Entities within the requirements of the Code of Corporate Governance and other standards, coordinate the printing thereof and distribution to Shareholders.
- Assist in the preparation of Group Reports.
- Ensure compliance with statutory filing requirements to the Registrar of Companies (including filing on the MNS platform), Financial Services Commission, the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and other regulatory bodies.
- Manage the Share Registry Management System (‘SRM’), record Transfer of Shares, CDS deposits, issue of shares, dividend computation and dispatch of dividend cheques.
- Maintenance and Safekeeping of Minutes Books and other Statutory Registers.
- Ensuring proper filing of company records and maintenance of the Archives.
- Assist in implementation and re-organisation of the structure of Group Companies.
- Assist in the due diligence / KYC procedures for the Currimjee Group of Companies.
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with Stakeholders: Banks, Regulators, Auditors, Government bodies and other institutions.
- Assist in attending to queries from Directors and Executives of the Business units.
- Attending to queries from Shareholders of the public listed companies.
- Any other cognate duties in line with your capabilities.
- Diploma/First degree in Law and Management or any relevant fields
- 2-3 years working experience in Company Secretarial Services within the Domestic, Group Companies, or Global Business, Management
- Experience in the Administration of Companies listed on the SEM
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Responsible, demonstrate integrity and openness, passionate and foresighted
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application on firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting CA/CSL/2020.
The deadline for submission of all applications is the 31st January 2020.