If you share our values – Foresight, Integrity, Responsibility, Passion, Openness – if you are talented and willing to go the extra mile, we would like to hear from you.
Currimjee Real Estate is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Marketing Manager. Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing an effective Marketing Strategy for the Real Estate Cluster’s branding, product development, leasing, tenancy management and communication.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns to ensure execution of business solutions
- Devise and implement a Customer Relationship Management strategy and develop a Client Database/Network
- Design corporate marketing materials relevant to the promotion of the company’s products and services
- Devise and manage the Cluster’s digital marketing strategy and social media platforms
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget and ensure monthly reporting on marketing analysis with recommended remedial actions, and
- Create and sustain strong relationships with local media, suppliers and local community groups.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Sales or equivalent
- Possess at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the Real Estate industry
- Be well-versed in Design tools & solutions and master Ms Office tools along with Digital Platforms
- Be highly creative with an ability to propose novel and innovative solutions
- Communicate with excellence, both in writing and verbally
- Adapt quickly and show agile abilities to problem-solving, and
- Be a team player with a passion for delivery.
If you feel you have the right profile for the job, please submit your application together with your CV at email@example.com quoting MM/RE/19.
The deadline for submission of all applications is the 4th December 2019.
Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interviews or not to make any appointment following this advertisement.